WARNING!

There has been a fire at Bantenna Mansions! A lipo charger set itself alight - a good charger, not actually charging but DIScharging a small lipo to storage capacity at 2amps. Boom! Next thing we know is that major damage to the house and the firecrew is on the way. Thank goodness we didnt lose everything. A warning to those of us that think we do everything right...these things can still catch us out. NEVER leave lipos doing anything unattended. If we had we'd be homeless!

Watch great new video...G4YVM portable / mobile on Pepperbox Hill. See me work 40m and 10m.